skip to main | skip to sidebar

THE DRUNKEN SPELLING BEE

A Blog that should be called "the day after" blog as it is usually written the day after a particularly drunken bout with a dictionary, two Rogerio Brothers, a Peruvian DJ, some ridicule, some dancing, a hell of a lot of Pabst and a ridiculous amount of spelling.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES OF THE DRUNKEN SPELLING BEE
http://drunkspelling.com
Brought to you by The Tina Yothers Army of SWEETBREADSTUDIOS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'v got cake in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by lil' muda nucca at 10:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (5)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • I'v got cake in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Drunken Spelling Oct. 1st 2006
      • LABOR DAY DRUNKEN SPELLING
      • DRUNKEN SPELLING BEE AUG 6th, I just became
      • OH LAWWWD Drunken Spelling TUES 5/15/06

Contributors

  • CASINO SHIRTS: EDDIE AUSTIN
  • Dawn.Rockstar
  • SWEETBREADSTUDIOS
  • Wex
  • lil' muda nucca